Elke Anklam and Maurice Whelan, Animal testing: Elke Anklam and Maurice Whelan, October 12, 2012. Read the article on the Parliament.
Clive Cookson, Synthetic life: the revolution begins, July 27, 2012. Read the article on the Financial Times.
EU Research Program SEURAT-1 Declares Progress Towards Animal Free Testing, July 20, 2012. Read the article on Special Chem.
- Cosmetics testing – the way forward in Europe, July 19, 2012. Read the article on Animal Defenders International.
- Pharma And Biotech, Cosmetics: pioneering the way towards animal free testing, July 20, 2012. Read the article on Scientist Live.
- Michelle Yeomans, Ambitious consortium reports considerable progress in animal testing area at EU forum, July 18, 2012. Read the article on Cosmetics Design-Europe.
- Ronan McGreevy, Chemical testing without animals 'close', July 16, 2012. Read the article on the Irish Times.
- Roche Diagnostics GmbH, EU's Safety Evaluation Ultimately Replacing Animal Testing initiative tests Roche's xCELLigence system, March 29, 2012. Read the article on News Medical.
- SEURAT-1 : Bilan de 5 ans de recherches sur les alternatives aux tests sur animaux (in French), 11 December 2015. Read the article on Premium Beauty News.
- SEURAT-1: The results of a five-year research program on animal-free assessment of chemical substances, 11 December 2015. Read the article on Premium Beauty News.
- Seurat-1 holds final symposium, 10 December 2015. Read the article on Chemical Watch.
- SEURAT-1 : vers l'évaluation des substances chimiques sans tests animaux (in French, you must have subscribed to the website to read the full article), 9 December. Available here.
- Cosmetics boss: EU still a world leader after animal-testing ban, 8 December 2015. Read the article on EurActiv.
- Computers replace bunnies in Europe's cosmetics testing labs, 8 December 2015. Read the article on the Horizon Magazine.
- SEURAT-1: Animal-free Safety Assessment of Chemical Substances, 7 December 2015. Read the article on the CGI Magazine.
- Chemical safety heading towards animal-free assessments with €50m investment programme, 4 December 2015. Read the article on Cosmetics Design Europe.
- SEURAT-1 reaches milestone to assess cosmetics ingredients safety without using animal, 3 December 2015. Read the article on SpecialChem Magazine.
- Special feature: "Can science do without animal testing?", research*eu results magazine, Issue 46 - October 2015, You can download this issue here.
- European Citizen's Initiative puts alternative safety testing methods in the spotlight of public debate, 15 June 2015. Read the article on Medical News Today.
- EU project pushes for regulatory acceptance of read-across, 21 May 2015. Read the article on Chemical Watch.
- SEURAT-1: painting the future animal-free safety assessment of chemical substances, 24 April 2015. Read the Press Release on Alpha Galileo.
- Deux Seurats: one (was an artist) and one (is an inquiry into scientifically sound alternatives to animal testing), 26 December 2014. Read the article on FrogHeart.
- Alternative test data publicly available, ToxBank data warehouse, Emma Davies, 4 September 2014. Available on Chemical Watch.
- US EPA deals with issue of false positives in assays, Emma Davies, 10 July 2014. Read it on Chemical Watch.
- SEURAT-1 homes in on test chemicals for read-across, Emma Davies, May 2014. Read the article on Chemical Watch.
- Alan Dove, Patient in a Dish: Toxicologists Embrace Stem Cells, Science/AAAS Custom Publishing Office. Available on Sciencemag.org.
- ECEAE observes progress Of EU SEURAT Alternatives Project, Read the article on ECEAE.
- The art of alternatives, Emma Davies January 2014. Read it on Chemistry World.
- European initiative sets out path to alternative testing, September 2013. Read the article on Chemical Watch.
- SEURAT-1: Development of a Research Strategy for the Replacement of in vivo Repeated Dose Systemic Toxicity Testing, August 2013. Read the article on AltTox.
- SEURAT-1 in German Press, March 22, 2013. Read the article on VDI nachrichten.
Jeffrey M. Perkel, Animal-Free Toxicology: Sometimes, in Vitro is Better, Science, 2012