Use lazar framework for toxicity predictions (In silico, ToxBank)
The easiest way to use lazar is through the In silico public webinterface http://lazar.in-silico.ch (an update to the latest version of our libraries is planned for the next weeks).
Commercial support for lazar can be obtained from In silico toxicology gmbh http://www.in-silico.ch. They offer for example:
- Lazar software as a service (SaaS): Secure and confidential predictions for individual compounds and compound libraries
- Virtual appliances with lazar software for in-house/desktop installation
- Preinstalled and configured servers for the intranet
- Local installation services
- Phone and email support (during the installation phase or as a yearly contract)
- Virtual toxicity screening of compounds and libraries
- Development of prediction models for new endpoints
- Scientific programming, contract research and consulting
In silico try to understand the special requirements of each client before making an offer. For this reason send an email (helma[at]in-silico[dot]ch) with a brief description of your application area, relevant endpoints and technical/legal constraints if you are interested in In silico services.
Last changed: 12/04/2012