The first COSMOS workflows have been relased with the launch of the COSMOS KNIME WebPortal and COSMOS Space at SOT 2015!
The workflows are freely accessible to execute in a web browser in the COSMOS KNIME WebPortal (http://knimewebportal.cosmostox.eu).
Free registration, model description and user guidance are available through COSMOS Space (http://cosmosspace.cosmostox.eu). Login to the COSMOS KNIME WebPortal with COSMOS Space credentials.
The models include
- Physiologically-Based Kinetic (PBK) models to simulate concentration-time profiles and internal dose metrics for dermal or oral scenarios
- Extrapolation of in vitro intracellular concentrations with the Virtual Cell Based Assay
- Human bioaccumulation factor (hBCF)
- Gastrointestinal absorption
- Skin permeability
- Prediction of potential binding to nuclear receptors related to steatosis.
More workflows will be added over the next months.
Keep updated at ww.cosmostox.eu. See also the Workflow leaflet at http://tinyurl.com/COSMOS-workflows .
Last changed: 04/07/2015